Friday 2 March 2012

Who is me? Emmalene thats who!!

Hi all....I have been thinking a lot lately and gaining more confidence/self esteem etc lately which is obviously great!!

I have also come to the realisation that I will not ever be a Derby Girl again...sad but the hard truth LOL!  I LOVE derby and will always have it in my heart as it gave me back so much of myself after becoming a mummy but it has now almost been 2yrs since I skated with my league as we moved away.  There are no teams here in town...and I'm the only freak who sometimes skates up in the hall but as we now have lots of contractors coming in I no longer feel comfortable...THANK GOODNESS for my paddleboard...my new obsession (can you tell ;P)  

Having Tank allowed me not to be Emma...the shy, non-talkative, quiet person but a confident, kick arse, hard hitting chick who did what she wanted mostly with confidence n drive!  I also feel that I no longer need Tank to be the person I want to be!

I now hearby introduce myself as Emmalene, Emma, Emm, Emmsy...... Tankabell/Tank is now firmly set up pride of place "in the pool room!!" 


I AM EMMA..... HEAR ME ROAR!!  LOL

Some of us do lose ourselves when we become mums, there are many way to "find" yourself again...it may take a little while to find that "thing" but keep your eyes open, it will arrive!

Lots a loves xx
Emm


NEXT POST...... AUTUMN WINTER RELEASE!!!!  STAY TUNED!  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment