Thursday 21 April 2011

How the toothfairy forgot! Opps

Ok so I was so knackered from doing not a lot and the lovely toothfairy forgot to do her job!  So when Kuki woke in the moring his tooth was still in the cup...

mum asked" why do you think the toothfairy didnt show up?"  

Kuki answered "um cause I had my eyes open all night to see her!" 

Mum replys "well thats no good, maybe we put the tooth back in your room and see if she will visit you this morning while your busy doing things!"

Kuki replys "ok mum that sounds good, I'll cross my fingers!"

So yay the toothfairy arrived and sneakyly placed $2 in the cup and made off with the tooth!  PHEW, another disaster averted!

So today I will be trying to make up some lovely derby goodness in the way of Bootie Patootie shorts!
Have a good one!
x Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment