Sunday 22 May 2011

OK so its been a little bit!!

OK so I have been trying to be heads down machine zooming but wouldnt you know it the family kind takes all my time sometimes but hey thats why they are born so cute! my 2 little misters started footy training with Auskick and as a family who follow the wind...we have NO idea about footy, the rules or how to play! 

Master 6 is now a footy fanatic and knows when the games are on so sits there and yells at the telly, no matter who the team is ....they just have to "KICK IT IN!!!"

So anyway this is what I have been able to get done with more pics to follow tomorrow as the camera will be charged!

The new header for the Etsy store...I like it!!
Pink Munsters Ride cuff shorts with Candy pink bows!

Pink munsters ride knickers with box detail!  For the ladies;)


So there are a few more things to add tomorrow and I hope they will be on a cutie bootie...the best way to show of all those gorgeous ruffles!!  They are taking over my life you know!!

There are a couple of boys things to add but I have been thinking a lot and the only things I will be showing here are pieces that I make for my boys or custom.   Girls clothing and womens clothing is a bit easier to sell than the boys sadly...but I have to go where the market is taking me! 

Oh and cross you fingers for me...I will let you know soon!! :)  Excited!!!!!!

Nite nite and take care lovelies
x Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment