Thursday 9 June 2011

Focus!!

Do you ever loose focus on you mission?  I do from time to time, second guessing yourself...I know things take time and I have been flitting around the place but I love derby so much I think I have to put everything else in vacation mode so that I can just concetrate on the one thing!

Did you know that I have another label for kids as well as making things with ELT for the kids and adding in the derby girls and womens stuff!  I may just give some of the kiddies stuff a rest for the time being and when the focus n passion return or I become super organised (bbaaahahahaha I will try)  I need only one things to concentrate on or I will certainly go mad!

So Evil Little Things and the blog they are my only focus and I hope it all gets better and better! 

So many designs so little time!   

No comments:

Post a Comment